BUSN 258 WEEK 4 MIDTERM VERSION 3
- (TCO 1) The letter L in the acronym LIFE stands for ________.
- (TCO 2) The Gallup organization studied the impact of customer ________ on long-term customer loyalty and profitability.
- (TCO 9) Despite many similarities between them, Wal-Mart and K-Mart have very different results, largely because of “little things” that seem to result in better customer service. How do the sales of these two companies compare?
- (TCO 10) Customer loyalty is NOT:
- (TCO 3) A smile originates in the:
- (TCO 4) Among the issues of dealing with the “baby boomer” generation is the consideration that:
- (TCO 1) A relationship with a customer that doesn’t go beyond the current transaction is:
- (TCO 1) A company’s culture is made up of:
- (TCO 6) In any conversation, many of the things we communicate are ________.
- (TCO 7) Which of the following factors does NOT complicate the listening process?
- (TCO 8) One problem with not seeing the person you are talking to is:
- (TCO 7) Listening is the only communication skill that is:
- (TCO 6) One example of self-centeredness is:
- (TCO 6) Callers should always:
- (TCO 13) Many customers get their first impression of your company from:
- (TCO 13) Which of the following is NOT a method for providing the customers with human contact despite high-tech communication systems?
- (TCO 13) Spamming is:
- (TCO 6) The first step in handling an upset caller is to ________.
- (TCO 1, 4) Your author cites Ockham’s razor, a logical approach that asserts that when trying to understand a situation, the simplest explanation is usually the right one. What does this mean in the context of customer service?
- (TCO 7, 8) What are the three “I”s of eye communication, and how do you see each used in a typical face-to-face sales encounter?
- (TCO 8) Define and describe a call center.