MKT 506 WEEK 9 ASSIGNMENT 4 STR NEW
Assignment 4: A Message Without Words
Due Week 9 and worth 200 points
Select one (1) of the picture ads from the Benetton advertisement images document, located in the online course shell. Assume you are the project lead at Benetton. You and your team are tasked with revitalizing a social conscious campaign to address a world issue Benetton wants to draw attention to.
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
- Copy or re-create the picture advertisement and include it on the title page.
- Craft a message for this image and its appeal to the public on behalf of Benetton.
- Define the goal of this campaign and the targeted audience with supporting rationale.
- Develop a model for the advertisement strategy you will use and briefly discuss each stage of the model.
- Formulate an integrated marketing communications plan that communicates the message to the targeted groups. Within this plan, be sure to address:
- The technologies used along with expected benefits of each.
- How the message and goals will be promoted.
- Decipher and select at least two (2) types of individuals, groups, companies, etc., that you reach out to gain support for the campaign. Be sure to discuss the expected benefits that accompany each external partner you identified.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate an integrated marketing communications strategy to support a firm’s marketing objectives that incorporates an effective media plan, direct marketing and Internet-based applications, and other promotional activities to effectively communicate with customers.
- Develop an organizational concept to execute an integrated marketing communications strategy.
- Analyze audiences, assess alternatives, and develop needed sales promotional, public relations, and publicity actions to support an integrated marketing communications strategy.
- Integrate creative strategies into planning, developing, implementation, and evaluation of an advertising approach.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in integrated marketing communications.
- Write clearly and concisely about integrated marketing communications using proper writing mechanics