PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 8 Complete Work
PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 8 Discussion 1 Latest November 2016
Post your experiences regarding the CIT Interview Techniques: Summary Report.
PSY 655 Grand Canyon Week 8 Assignment Latest November 2016
As the second part of the CIT Interview Techniques assignment, write a summary report (1,250-1,500 words) about the information gleaned from the interview process in Module 7.
Interview Preliminaries Redux:
- Select two to three people to whom you will administer the interview developed in Module 7.
- Administer interview questions to chosen participants for final formal interview purposes.
- Revise your original questions. Administer the additional final set of questions regarding why the selected incidents might be important (i.e., have the participants identify the meaning of the incidents discussed during the interview process).
- Provide follow-up questions as necessary along with subsequent responses.
Interview Summary Report
- Write a summary report (1,250-1,500 words) about the information gleaned from the interview process.
- Conclude paper with a discussion of the participants’ descriptions of the meaning of the incidents described during the interview process.
Use the GCU eLibrary databases; include a minimum of three outside references or other resources for evidentiary support.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.